Sunday, July 6, 2014

Dad and Britt Visit

I love having visitors and I loved having my dad and sister here a couple weeks ago. We did a lot of exploring and hanging out. The Bay Area is so beautiful. We really have loved living here! Plus, it's nice because it's so easy to convince people to come visit us.

Anyway here are some fun pictures from their visit.


At the Palace of Fine Arts. Wes kept running over to the statues and waving and saying "hiiiiii people". I love that he's starting to talk. It's been so fun!

I love this place!

Of course Wes ate sand the entire time. Not just fist fulls, he went directly for the sand face first. Very efficient.

I kept looking through my pictures and thinking Britt was me. Partly because we're sister and we look alike but also because she didn't want to pay for a carry on so she wore all of my clothes. That's what sisters are for.


Love this snuggly boy. It's getting harder and harder to hold him like this because my belly is getting so big. 

This kiss was full of sand and boogers but it was so worth it.
The sunset was unreal.

At the cable car museum.

Wes loved everything about this place.

I'm not ready for this stage of cheesy smiles but looks like this is just the start. 



Had to add this one. Sums up my life lately. Chasing and wrestling Wes all day, every day. 

These two...


He never stops moving.


We go on this drive often after our Sunday naps. I'm still mostly in my PJs and my eyes are half closed but that view is hard to beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment