Monday, November 18, 2013

Sundays



I really love Sundays. It's so nice to have Mike home and spend time with him. Not to mention having a little extra help with Wes is always nice. Yesterday Wes seriously ate so much sand I thought he might explode. The good news is he didn't. The other good news is he took a 4 hour nap today. Maybe I should feed him sand more often.

After a little lunch Mike and I took Wes on a walk around Mill Valley. We really love living here. There are so many beautiful places and amazing things to see. Here are a few pictures of our walk today.

There actually was a little trail we could have taken but sometimes when we get the Bob (stroller) out, we like to go all out and take it off roading.


We Hiked around Muir Beach last weekend and it was one of the prettiest Hikes I've ever been on.
You can't really tell but that's the ocean.
I love this next one of Wes. He does this funny thing where he makes sort of like an elephant noise. He's doing it in the picture. Perfect timing. And I remember Mike was trying to have a really deep conversation with me about what we should do with our lives and what our next steps should be. As you can tell, I was really into that conversation.








1 comment:

  1. You are doing so many fun things. Man, I miss living there. ENJOY it!!!!!! Love this little Wes man.

    ReplyDelete