Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mike's excited about baby

I have the cutest husband! Every day when Mike comes home I get a little love then he goes straight for my belly and wants to feel and talk to baby. The other day he said, "Ash we never need to have pets. This kid is going to be so cool. I can't wait to play with him!" He tries to teach him tricks. So far he's "taught" him high five and pound. I can only imagine how cute he's going to be when our baby boy is actually here. 

The sweet ladies at church threw me a baby shower last Saturday. It was so fun to get to know some of them better. It's hard to try to get to know people at church because you're kind of always on the go and when church ends all I want to do is rush home, eat and take a nap. Anyway, I came home from the shower and Mike helped me bring the gifts inside. We put them all in baby's room and it made us realize how soon baby will be here. So crazy!

In other news:


-I found a new favorite ice cream place


 -I voted 
-This is the fabric we're using for the baby's room 

 -I made these cute baby toms with my mother in law when she came to visit last month

 ...and I might just have an obsession with cute tiny baby shoes

 -I LOVE Mike and I love spending Saturdays with him :)







No comments:

Post a Comment